MOLD YOUR ASPIRING RACER THE RIGHT WAY BY BRIDGING THE GAP TO FULL-SIZE BIKES WITH THE KX™100 MOTORCYCLE. WITH MORE POWER AND LARGER WHEELS THAN THE KX85, THIS TWO-STROKE SUPER-MINI GIVES RIDERS THE PERFECT BLEND OF DURABILITY AND PROPORTIONATE POWER INCREASE WITH A LARGER CHASSIS BEFORE TRANSITIONING TO THE BIG BIKES.
- High-performance liquid-cooled, 99cc 2-stroke engine
- 6-position adjustable handlebar mount helps tailor ergonomics for a wide range of riders
- Sophisticated suspension components are adjustable
- Larger (19F, 16R) wheels than the KX85 (17F, 14R) contribute to a taller 34.3 inch seat height and higher 13.0 inch ground clearance
- Front and rear disc brakes
Engine:2-stroke, 1-cylinder, piston reed valve, water-cooled
Bore x Stroke: 52.5 x 45.8mm
Compression ratio: 10.2:1 (low speed) - 8.7:1 (high speed)
Fuel System: Keihin PWK28
Ignition: CDI w/digital advance
Transmission: 6-speed, return shift
Final Drive: Chain
We offer lifetime Engine Warranty.
No Risk Extended Warranties.
50% Off Service Plans.
Employee pricing on all gear and accessories the day of sale.
Financing for everyone.
Trade ins accepted.
See this one today. Call Cycle Springs Powersports at 727-771-1211