THE KX65 MOTORCYCLE IS A LIGHTWEIGHT, DURABLE, AND HIGH-PERFORMANCE CLOSED-COURSE MINICYCLE THAT OFFERS ALL THE RIGHT TOOLS FOR YOUTH MOTOCROSS RIDERS GETTING THEIR FIRST TASTE OF COMPETITIVE RIDING.
- High-performance liquid-cooled, 64 cc 2-stroke engine
- A low 29.9-in. seat height
- Adjustable 33 mm leading axle conventional fork provides great handling and 8.3 in. of wheel travel
- Adjustable Uni-Trak rear suspension with 9.4 in. of wheel travel
- Front and rear disc brakes
- High tensile tubular steel semi-double cradle frame
Engine: 2-stroke, 1-cylinder, piston reed valve, water-cooled
Bore x Stroke: 45.5 x 41.6mm
Compression Ratio: 8.4:1
Fuel System: Mikuni VM24SS
Ignition: CDI with digital advance
Transmission: 6-speed, return shift
Final Drive: Chain
No Risk Extended Warranties.
50% Off Service Plans.
Employee pricing on all gear and accessories the day of sale.
Financing for everyone.
Trade ins accepted.
See this one today. Call Cycle Springs Powersports at 727-771-1211