Championship technology comes to the middleweight class with the Ninja ZX-6R. With the biggest engine in its class, the 636 cc inline four-cylinder engine outperforms the competition.
- Selectable full and low engine power modes allow riders to adjust power delivery to riding conditions
- Three-mode KTRC traction control tuned to cover a wide-range of situations from advanced racetrack use, to normal street riding, to mixed / slippery conditions
- Showa Separate Function Fork Big Piston (SFF-BP) offers light weight, broad adjustability and smooth progressive damping
- F.C.C. clutch with assist and slipper functions offer light clutch pull and minimizes wheel chatter caused by aggressive downshifting
- Kawasaki Intelligent Anti-lock Brake System (KIBS) ABS with monobloc calipers assist braking under certain conditions
- Special Kawasaki Racing Team (KRT) theme featuring Lime Green / Ebony bodywork
636cc Ultra-Compact, Low-Friction Engine
The long-stroke engine offers increased performance over many other 600 class engines at all rpm, and especially in the low- to mid-range for better rideability on city streets.
All internal parts are designed to be strong yet small with ideal dimensional accuracy to reduce power-robbing friction.
Close cylinder pitch and compact crankcases result in a small, rigid engine. This compact engine also contributes significantly to the overall slim and compact chassis.
Short-skirt forged pistons, light piston pins and a compact connecting rod small end help reduce reciprocating weight for quick revs.
Engine: 4-stroke, 4-cylinder, DOHC, 16-valve, Liquid-cooled
Bore x Stroke: 67.0 x 45.1 mm
Compression ratio: 12.9:1
Fuel System: DFI® w/38mm Keihin throttle bodies (4) and oval sub-throttles
Ignition: TCBI with digital advance
Transmission: 6-speed, return shift
Final Drive: Sealed chain
No-Risk Extended Warranties.
50% Off Service Plans.
Employee pricing on all gear and accessories on the day of sale.
Financing for everyone.
Call Cycle Springs Powersports for all your Motorcycle, Streetbike, Sportbike, Cruiser, & Touring Bike questions! 727-771-1211