ITS COMBINATION OF LONG-TRAVEL SUSPENSION, SPORTY 17 in. WHEELS, A SLIM UPRIGHT RIDING POSITION AND A COMPACT PARALLEL-TWIN ENGINE RESULTS IN A HIGHLY VERSATILE PACKAGE, OFFERING A CONFIDENCE-INSPIRING RIDE WHILE TOURING THE OPEN ROAD.
- Compact 649 cc parallel-twin engine combines maximum low- and mid-range torque and high-rpm performance for an exhilarating ride
- Slim, upright riding position offers a high level of comfort and nimble handling
- Windscreen with 2 inches of tool-free adjustment adds comfort for highway cruising
- LT models come equipped with a set of color-matched 28 liter (each) hard saddlebags featuring KQR™ mounts, an integrated mounting system that utilizes the ignition key for simple saddlebag unlocking and removal
- LT models offer hand guards for increased wind protection
- Updated dash meter featuring a gear position indicator
Engine: 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, four valves per cylinder parallel twin
Bore x Stroke: 83.0 x 60.0mm
Fuel System: DFI with 38mm Keihin throttle bodies (2)
Ignition: TCBI with digital advance
Transmission: 6-speed with positive neutral finder
Final Drive: Sealed chain
Rake / Trail: 25°/4.3 in
Front Suspension / Wheel Travel: 41mm hydraulic telescopic fork with stepless adjustable rebound and preload/5.9 in
Rear Suspension / Wheel Travel: Single offset laydown shock with remote adjustable spring preload/5.7 in
Front Tire: 120/70x17
Rear Tire: 160/60x17
Front Brakes: Dual 300mm petal-style rotors with 2-piston calipers, ABS
Rear Brakes: Single 250mm petal-style rotor with single-piston caliper, ABS
We offer lifetime Engine Warranty.
No Risk Extended Warranties.
50% Off Service Plans.
Employee pricing on all gear and accessories the day of sale.
Financing for everyone.
Trade ins accepted.
Call Cycle Springs Powersports for all your Sportbike, Cruiser, & Touring Bike questions! 727-771-1211