The vulcan 900 classic offers clean, flowing lines for a look as smooth as the ride on this kawasaki mid-size cruiser. powered by a 903cc v-twin engine, the vulcan 900 classic has the muscle to match its bold appearance, with a plush bucket seat and spacious floorboards for all-day comfort.
- Fuel-injected 903 cc V-twin delivers ample roll-on power and excellent fuel economy
- Low seat height adds to rider confidence by enabling both feet to be placed on the ground at stops
- Rider floorboards with heel/toe shifter enhance rider comfort
- Tank-mounted instrumentation on class-leading 5.3 gallon fuel tank
- Adding to the look and feel of the bike, the 180mm rear tire is the widest in its class
Engine4-stroke, 55° V-twin, 4 valves per cylinder, SOHC, liquid-cooled
Displacement 903cc/55.10 cu in
Bore x Stroke 88.0 x 74.2mm
Compression ratio 9.5:1
Maximum Torque 58.2 lb-ft @ 3500 rpm
Fuel System DFI 34mm throttle bodies (2), with sub-throttle valves
Ignition TCBI with digital advance
Transmission 5-speed with positive neutral finder
Final Drive Kevlar-reinforced belt
We offer lifetime Engine Warranty.
No Risk Extended Warranties.
50% Off Service Plans.
Employee pricing on all gear and accessories the day of sale.
Financing for everyone.
Trade ins accepted.
See this one today. Call Cycle Springs Powersports at 727-771-1211