Available Colors: Champion Yellow No. 2 and Glass Matte Mechanical Gray.
Suzuki’s all-new 2023 V-STROM 800DE brings any-road ability to the mid-size Adventure Motorcycle category. Advance your Adventure by getting behind the handlebars of the most dirt-worthy V-Strom ever. Ride anywhere, propelled by a fully new 776cc parallel twin engine in a chassis with the most ground clearance of any V-Strom thanks to long, fully adjustable suspension, plus spoke-style wheels led by the 21-inch hoop up front shod with the latest Dunlop ADV tires.
The new 776cc DOHC parallel twin engine in the 2023 V-STROM 800DE employs a 270-degree crankshaft timing with the industry-exclusive Suzuki Cross Balancer to deliver a smooth, torque-rich experience. This new machine is ideal for Adventure riders who desire more power than a 650cc engine can deliver and does so in an economical and reliable way.
A new, color 5-inch TFT LCD multifunction instrument panel provides the rider access and on-the-fly control over the Suzuki Intelligent Ride System (S.I.R.S.) suite of advanced electronic control systems that include the Suzuki Drive Mode Selector, the Suzuki Traction Control System, and Suzuki’s Bi-Directional Quick Shift system. The 2023 V-STROM 800DE’s S.I.R.S. features a new GRAVEL Traction Control* mode and rear ABS** that can be switch off for off-road riding.
- New, compact 776cc parallel twin engine uses a 270-degree firing order for strong torque production and is equipped with Suzuki’s exclusive Cross Balancer system for smooth operation.
- The new steel frame and sub-frame, and aluminum swingarm are supported by the longest suspension travel and highest ground clearance of any V-Strom model, plus a 21-inch spoke-style front wheel brings true off-road capability.
- Visually stunning, the all-new angular bodywork retains Suzuki’s distinctive Adventure “beak” and is available in Champion Yellow No. 2 or Glass Matte Mechanical Gray topped with new, subtle graphics.
- The Suzuki Intelligent Ride System (S.I.R.S.) includes Traction Control* with a trail-oriented GRAVEL mode plus rider-adjustable ABS** with two levels or sensitivity plus the ability to switch off the rear wheel ABS when riding off-road.
- Modern electronics include the Bi-directional Quick Shifter, Ride-by-Wire throttle, and a bright, color TFT instrument panel, plus the Mono-focus LED headlights which are vertically stacked with a position light below a trim, height-adjustable windscreen.
We offer a Lifetime Engine Warranty.
No-Risk Extended Warranties.
Employee pricing on all gear and accessories on the day of sale.
Financing for everyone.
Call Cycle Springs Powersports for all your Motorcycle, Street bike, Sport bike, Cruiser, Touring Bike and Dirt bike questions! 727-771-1211